Now that you have your outcomes, activities, and assessments planned from the Design phase, how do you implement it all using technology? This section introduces the tools available at Cal Poly Pomona with accompanying tutorials, examples, and best practices.
The technologies showcased here primarily facilitate Student-Content interaction. To learn more about tools used for Student-Instructor or Student-Student interaction, please visit the Teach phase.
The Build section includes:
- Content Creation – Use the various tools and technologies supported by Cal Poly Pomona to create documents, presentations and simulations, images, audio, and video.
- Accessibility – Create your content with accessibility in mind. Accessible materials support the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) by providing equally effective access to learners with and without disabilities
- Copyright – There's no need to reinvent the wheel when creating your instructional materials. However, take care that your use of repurposed materials falls within lawful copyright usage.
- Finding Help – Need more help with any of the tools and technologies in this section? See what resources are available to you.
- Content Delivery – Once your content has been created, use the various tools and technologies supported by Cal Poly Pomona to deliver materials to your students.