Request a workshop tailored to your needs.
Some of our most popular topics include:
- How to transform a face-to-face course to hybrid or online
- Adobe Presenter for creating online lectures
- Adobe Connect for online office hours or holding meetings with colleagues in different locations
- Using Blackboard’s “advanced” features like building online tests and using the Grade Center effectively
- Using TurnItIn for both discouraging plagiarism and encouraging better writing
- Getting started with iPads in the classroom
You may be wondering why we don’t have a set workshop calendar. We’ve discovered that it’s more efficient and effective for both you and us if we respond to specific requests rather than offering a general workshop schedule. To request a workshop, just fill out the request form. An eLearning staff member will contact you. Our upcoming events can be found on the Faculty Center/eLearning section of the campus Master Calendar.
If you need training for yourself, and don’t want to request a departmental workshop, go ahead and fill out the same request form and tell us what you need. Or, call Studio 6 at x3099 and set up an appointment with one of our talented student ITAs.