Welcome to Studio 6*2GO!
Studio 6*2GO brings the services of our highly skilled and well-trained Instructional Technology Assistants (ITAs) to your office so that you can get their support on your own computer.
Your questions, comments, compliments, or concerns are very welcome and important! Please email Victoria Bhavsar, Director of eLearning (email@example.com).
Studio 6*2GO Schedule
Only one Studio 6*2GO ITA is available at a time. For our current Studio 6*2Go availability, please go to our Request Form and select "Studio6*2Go" from the Request Type menu.
How it works:
- Look at the schedule for Studio 6*2GO and see what time works for you.
- Go to eLearning’s Request Form and fill out a request for Studio 6*2GO. You will receive a response within 24 hours (weekdays).
Helpful hints (and a couple of rules):
- Reserve ahead!! Studio 6*2GO is not a "right now!" service. If you need immediate help, please call Studio 6 at 909-869-3099, or stop by.
- If you need to cancel, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-869-3099 at least 15 minutes before your visit. If you are a “no-show,” you must bring in cookies to Studio 6 before requesting a new appointment – just kidding, but please realize that Studio 6*2GO is a limited resource and if you “no-show” more than once, we will not be able to accept further requests from you. The ITA will wait for 15 minutes and will attempt to contact you at the phone number you provide in your request.
- Studio 6*2GO ITAs can help only with technologies that eLearning supports (see http://elearning.cpp.edu/tools-and-technologies/ for a full list). They cannot troubleshoot your computer, install software, or answer questions about other technologies.
- Studio 6*2GO ITAs are not able to do work for you. They can help you get set up, help you learn to use eLearning technologies, and provide the student’s-eye view, but they cannot assist with course-building work such as uploading content to Blackboard.
- Each Studio 6*2GO visit is limited to 45 minutes, and ITAs have been trained to end the visit at that time. Have your questions ready to make the best use of your time with your ITA.
- You might get a different ITA for future visits.
- We will ask both you and the ITA for feedback after the visit.
Studio 6 "Full Service" is located in Building 1, Room 205C, phone 909-869-3099, email@example.com. Stop by any time Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.